Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
poppy

hand made christmas gifts/decorations

Hello i have been busy laetly making loads of natural christmas crafts from wood from our smallholding so have decided to start selling some to clear some space i have booked in to a few local markets but thought i would have a go advertising on here

Click to see full size image

Andrea

Could we have an idea on prices Poppy?
poppy

So sorry thought i had put prices on the gift tags/letters/decorations on small slice of wood are 50p each also have loads more will try to put pics on today the candles are £1.50 each or £2.00 on a slice of wood which can be personalised with a name ect, i also have sets of cup coasters 4 in a set made from natural wood gathered around our small woods cut, sanded and glossed by me these can also be personalised if wanted but they look great just as they are £8.00 per set will get a pic on asap any more questions please ask i always forget something Smile
Andrea

Poppy, would it be feasible to get names on the decorations?
poppy

Yes im sure i could do something the letters i have are 1.5cm by 2 cm or i can hand write-burn the letters on will upload a pic of some i have done so you can see what they look like let me know the names and i will see what i have here Smile
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home