Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
nettie

Hello AnnaC

Welcome to Downsizer, feel free to join in! Very Happy
mags

Finding my feet!

Shocked This is my first experience of a forum, i thought i'd posted a question yesterday asking if anyone knows of an organic chicken breeder in Devon? But i can't seem to find it!!

I am a total novice,(not only of forums) but keen on embarking on chicken ownership! Well only two, as my garden is not large enough for any more.

If anyone can help, I'd be very greatful!

Thanks Nettie for the welcome. Very Happy
Treacodactyl

Welcome Anna, perhaps there was a problem posting the question, I'd have another go now you know posting works.

Not sure about organic breeders but you could have a look at this online directory: http://www.countrysmallholding.com/content/resources/?id=833
Gertie

Hi Anna - welcome to the site. Very Happy

Everyone here is very friendly and there is always someone here who is able to answer your questions.

Good luck with finding an organic poultry breeder. Please let us know how you get on.
Mad Dad

Welcome... Very Happy
mags

Thanks!

Thank you all. In looking at other postings on forum, I came across small holding website and have found a couple of places in devon that i will check out.

This is a great forum, I learn something new each time I look! Razz
nettie

Luuuurve the avatar Very Happy
mags

That will be Bramble, one of four, a right little terror, but as cute as can be! cat
jema

Welcome again Smile hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home