Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
lewkycatbon

Hello from Devon!

Hi,

lewkycatbon here. The username is an amalgamation of my four children's names Lewis, Kyle, Caitlin and Bonnie and yes there is a Scottish connection there. I am a very keen on upcycling, re-using, grow your own, chickens, etc. Just in the process of purchasing a Victorian cottage that has been part of an estate since being built in circa 1875 so we will be the first ever owners outside of this. Needs a great deal of work but it does mean that a woodburner can be installed before the renovation. The garden is 40 metres long and we are discussion to buy the land next to it. So be prepared for questions about badgers, tree preservation orders, bee keeping, etc!!

Regards

Jim
sean

Welcome aboard Very Happy There are quite a few Devon-dwellers here and even a few Devonians. Smile
alison

Welcome from Ilfracombe
mousjoos

Welcome from SW France
Nicky Colour it green

welcome, from South Devon Smile
gz

Welcome from SouthWest Scotland Very Happy
Jamanda

Uz be plaized to zee ee'
Rusticwood

Hello from another Devon downsizer hello2
Mistress Rose

Hello from Hampshire.
gardening-girl

Hello, we hopped from Devon to Somerset.
Used to live on the Powderham Estate.
Nicky Colour it green

I didn't know that - I used to look after the Powderham Estate when I worked for a land agency..small world an all that Smile
sgt.colon

Hello and welcome. Smile
gardening-girl

I didn't know that - I used to look after the Powderham Estate when I worked for a land agency..small world an all that Smile

Lived at Marsh Farm when Richard M was estate manager.B did sheep, beef and the deer.
jettejette

Hello from yet another Devon dweller! Chez

Welcome from the neighbours! Mistress Rose

Gardening l and Nicky, husbands grandmother worked at Powderham Castle as a seamstress before and during WWI.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home