Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
spamchops

hello from lincs

Hello all, my name is Pam and I live with my partner Miles in south lincs, near Spalding. We have a smallholding with sheep, chooks and ponies, plus pigs from time to time. Considering downsizing and renting our place out, IF we can move somewhere we can have our cats with us!!! Smile
sean

Welcome aboard. Very Happy
dpack

hello , pleased to "meet" you. Cool
Chez

Hello! wave
jema

Good morning Smile
Mistress Rose

Welcome.
sgt.colon

Hello and welcome. Smile
gythagirl

Hi from sunny frosty Somerset. I'm sure you'll find much to inspire, amuse and frustrate you on here Laughing
NorthernMonkeyGirl

Hi from t'north Mr. Green

Renting with pets can be ...interesting... but often letting agents will have a copy-and-pasted "No kids / Pets / DSS" on every advert. It's always worth enquiring.
sgt.colon

It's good to see you keeping the Christmas spirit going NMG. Very Happy
Nick

Hi from t'north Mr. Green

Renting with pets can be ...interesting... but often letting agents will have a copy-and-pasted "No kids / Pets / DSS" on every advert. It's always worth enquiring.

As a landlord, we don't control the ads for our houses, but the agent does. They routinely specify no pets.

We have no problem with it, and when anyone asks, we just write another line in the tenancy agreement, so that they are obliged to de-flea when they leave.

So, yeah, always worth asking.
dpack

good point, i do the same with aunties house, so far a jrt and a puss have had permission and have caused no bother. i might draw the line before barbary apes but many folk will let to dogs n cats if they think the people are ok.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home