Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
tringle

Hello, from Tipperary

Hi al, Im Tringle for Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
I have veg garden, polytunnel, hens, ducks, cats and a dog. I live with adult son and husband. I work part time in education and am currently on holiday.
Tavascarow

I hope you are having a lovely holiday & a happy welcome from me in County Kernow.
Very Happy
sean

Welcome aboard Very Happy
dpack

hello
alison

Welcome to ds.

Would I have known you from another cooking / craft type forum , a few years ago, or is it just a coinsidence of the name?
sgt.colon

Hello and welcome. Smile
Nicky Colour it green

welcome Smile
tringle

Welcome to ds.

Would I have known you from another cooking / craft type forum , a few years ago, or is it just a coinsidence of the name?

You probably know me...I use the same name. I was on RC a long time ago, then Creative Living and the various off spins of it.
Yep I cook and craft ad knit and sew....and allsorts.
Im dreadful when people use different forums with different names and find it hard to figure out who is who...so if any of you know me then let me know how.
alison

Welcome to ds.

You probably know me...I use the same name. I was on RC a long time ago, then Creative Living and the various off spins of it.
Im dreadful when people use different forums with different names and find it hard to figure out who is who...so if any of you know me then let me know how.

In which case I do know you. Welcome.
Lloyd

[quote="alison:1444867"]Welcome to ds.

Hi Tringle, we have met on CL and DS. Very Happy
Mistress Rose

Hello Tringle. Nice of you to join us here. Look forward to continuing our discussions from 21st century forum. tringle

Hi Lloyd, Hi Alison, Hi Mistress Rose...and hi everyone else.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home