Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry
sicknote

Hello... We are back (and maybe looking for birds)

Hi all, after moving out of the country for a bit we have slowly made the move back by getting an allotment. We are going to be looking for some birds over the next month or so. Just wondered what might be about in the Cornwall area?
Nick

Hello stranger. Smile
sean

No idea. Welcome back though. Smile
Chez

wave

Lorraine is Downsizing her orps. Really lovely birds.
sicknote

Hello stranger. Smile

Hello, do you still have the cow?
sicknote

wave

Lorraine is Downsizing her orps. Really lovely birds.
blob1

wave Ooooh we do like orps, any details would be appreciated. Thanks
Chez

I have messaged you on fb Smile. Lorraine! Are you there?! Smile Nick

Hello stranger. Smile

I don't. I no longer have any. However, her and her new best friend now live at Rosewood where they've become part of the corporate industrial farming operation. If you ask Rob nicely he might show you a picture or two.
Rob R

Hello stranger. Smile

I don't. I no longer have any. However, her and her new best friend now live at Rosewood where they've become part of the corporate industrial farming operation. If you ask Rob nicely he might show you a picture or two.

Smile I think she's in calf to our dun bull and am hoping to find her giving birth soon. Either that or it's all trapped wind.
Nick

April, too? Rob R

April, too?

Hopefully Autumn, by the look of her.
sicknote

Hello stranger. Smile

Smile I think she's in calf to our dun bull and am hoping to findy her giving birth soon. Either that or it's all trapped wind.

I am sure it's not trapped wind lol. We would love to see some photos of her and keep track of how she is, when we had her she was totally wild of the top of Exmoor and by the time we let her go she was like a puppy Smile we can send you a photo of her the day she gave birth to her first calf who was a dun heifer if you like
Rob R

Hello stranger. Smile

Smile I think she's in calf to our dun bull and am hoping to findy her giving birth soon. Either that or it's all trapped wind.

I am sure it's not trapped wind lol. We would love to see some photos of her and keep track of how she is, when we had her she was totally wild of the top of Exmoor and by the time we let her go she was like a puppy Smile we can send you a photo of her the day she gave birth to her first calf who was a dun heifer if you like

That's be nice, thanks. I suspected she carried dun, which was why she was in with the dun bull. That and because I didn't want to split her up from April who is related to our other two bulls.
Rob R

Well, it wasn't all trapped wind, she produced a nice dun bull calf this morning;

Nick

Sweet. Smile Shan

Rather adorable. Pity they crap so much! dpack

he is gorgeous,im moobroody now. alison

Beautiful. I love the dun ones.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home