Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
purplepint2

Hello

Very Happy Evening all.
My name is Su and I'm a very happily married 30 year old..(and married to an equally happily married Ed....33) have been for ten years..(well almost ten years)..We live in Dorset with our three little girlies, 7, 2 and a half and 1 and a half.
Were a very easy going family..but I must say our children are rather wild...but then aren't kids supposed to be!!...in a fun way of course.
Were trying to change our life style, live more frugaly, be much more relaxed, and worry only about the things that matter...we've never..shall we say "lived in the fast lane"...but I do feel weve been unaware of what is truly important inlife.
Right, I'm waffling..so I'll stop..
Chireo.
Su, Ed, Harry, Libby and Arabella xxxxxxxxx
Treacodactyl

Welcome. Very Happy You've found the right place for a bit of waffling. Wink I hope you have a look around and let us know what you think.
purplepint2

will do...thanks..from what I've seen it looks like my kind of site...I love sites full of loads of interesting bits and pieces.
Su xx
Naomi

Welcome Su,
I too have three children, although two of them are much older than yours.I home ed two of mine . I hope to have more land one day to enable us to grow and rear more of our own food.
I live frugally and love this site for ideas and recipes etc. Hope you find lots of useful info. Bye for now,
Naomi
Bugs

Welcome Su, feel free to waffle, you never know what might come of it Smile and anyway everyone here is already at it without even noticing Wink

Quote:
I love sites full of loads of interesting bits and pieces.

You'll probably come across them anyway but don't forget to take a look at the articles on the main site (look at the latest articles list on the left or just click here http://www.downsizer.net/) for this kind of thing - and if you would like to contribute too it would be very welcome Smile
jema

Welcome Smile as had already been said i am sure you will find a lot ot interest you here.
nettie

Hello again Su, nice to see a fellow waffler Very Happy
Mad Dad

Welcome...

Everybody is entitled to a little waffle now and again the secret is to know when to stop : Very Happy

Don't worry about the kids they are meant to be wild. I know mine are.

Enough waffle from me. Bye...
tahir

Re: Hello

purplepint2 wrote:
married to an equally happily married Ed

How can you be so sure? Laughing

We've got three sprogs 5 and under.
purplepint2

Laughing he he he....Of course I'm sure...would he lie to me????
Hang on.....
(Shouts over shoulder)....
"Ed, do you think we are happily married?"
Ed:.."Yes"
There you go..I fully stand by my comment.
Su xx
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home