Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Boarstall Girl

Hello!

Long time lurker, fed up with "another place", thought I would join in the fun!
I live in West Wales, have a herd of Wild Boar, a butchery unit, and sell at Farmers Markets (hence the name!). Some of you may know me!
sean

I don't but welcome aboard. Very Happy
cir3ngirl

hello2 and welcome
12Bore

Hello! Welcome in hello2
Boarstall Girl

Thanks for the welcome. Hope to get to know you all better over the coming weeks.
mousjoos

welcome...................a herd of wild pigs sounds great fun
Dreamcatcher

Hi, Were you at Lampeter food festival a few weeks back?....may have bought a "burger" from you
Ty Gwyn

Re: Hello!

Long time lurker, fed up with "another place", thought I would join in the fun!
I live in West Wales, have a herd of Wild Boar, a butchery unit, and sell at Farmers Markets (hence the name!). Some of you may know me!

Yes i do,you have extremely long legs,lol
Spider

Hiya hello2 ...nice to see you here Very Happy
sgt.colon

Hello and welcome. Smile
Woo

Hello from France. Very Happy
Boarstall Girl

Thanks all. Yes, it was me in Lampeter with the boargurs - I hope you enjoyed it!
Nicky cigreen

welcome Smile
OtleyLad

And a welcome from Wharfedale Laughing
Mistress Rose

Does this mean Ty Gwyn will be flirting with you on this forum too? Laughing

Nice to hear from you.
Green Rosie

Bonjour from France Very Happy - we have Wild Boar living wild around us although I have yet to see more than their tracks ... which in a way I am quite grateful for Laughing
dpack

hello ,do you make hams n bacon? if so have you seen the recipe section

alison's 3 day and my dry cure and oaksmoke are very different but both have merit.other recipes are available Laughing
frewen

Hello hello2

Suffolk here Smile
Boarstall Girl

Thanks again for the lovely welcome everyone. Yes, dpack, I make a lot of bacon and ham, and smoke some too. Always good to see different recipes though.
Luath

Hello from me too. I know you and you know me Wink lol
stumbling goat

Do you sell boar meat online to mainland UK?

sg
Boarstall Girl

I leave selling on line to Ty Gwyn, but butcher for him so know you would get the best quality Wild Boar at a lot cheaper than me! I sell all I produce at Farmers Markets, and get through a couple of pigs a week. At the moment I seem to have 112 boar here, dont know how that happened! Fagin, the boar seems to be doing a good job!
It will be nice to chat to you again Luath!
Sherbs

Hi there and welcome to Downsizer. Unless you frequent farmers markets in the Swansea area I probably haven't come across you but I do like the sound of boar burgers.
Ty Gwyn

They don`t call her Sarah Mumbles for nothing,and its not to do with her vocal movements,lol.
BrewerRobJ

Hello from Cirencester! Smile
cassandra

You cheeky boy TyGwyn - helllooooooooooooooo Sarah so good to see you here!!! Look forward to your insane commentaries and your adventures with les boars!!
gregotyn

Hello boarstall babe, welcome! this place is a bit wackier than the other! Will you be doing the winter fair at Builth this year?
cassandra

But pleasantly promotion-free... Very Happy
Kariana

Hello from Cheshire!
cassandra

My cat is from Cheshire - a genuine cheshire cat, no less...
Mistress Rose

Does it grin? Very Happy
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home