Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
tahir

Hellooo

Nobody fancy writing an article at the mo?
toggle

need to write at least one.
tahir

toggle wrote:
need to write at least one.

Well blinking do it! Laughing
tahir

Anyone? Don't be shy, we can do spill and grummer chucking, you know this site is about all of our experiences.....
Fee

I should too, but I don't know what on...
cab

For the record, writing articles here is easy.

All we need is the text; if the spolling and grammir fall over a little, we've got some excellent proofreaders. If you don't have pictures, we've got hundreds of members who can help by posting pics to help you out.

Obviously, the more complete the article, the easier it is to get it online, but don't be put off by not having the complete 'bees knees' from the outset. Trust me, our volounteer editorial team here do an excellent job of making your article more than the sum of the parts you give them (I should know, they've worked wonders with my skanky text).
tahir

Here are some that I'd like to see:

Freezing your surplus veg
Savoury snacks
Biscuits
Pest Control (mammalian)
Pest Control (other)
Livestock for beginners
Quick dinners
Cheap dinners
"green" kids entertainments
tahir

Another good one would be efficient barbequeing, it's scary how much stuff people throw on them to get them lit and then once they've done their burgers that's it, the coals just sit there burning away.
bingo

What do you do?
PM either you (Tahir) or Jema with all the info.
tahir

email editor @ downsizer.net
bingo

O.K.
When I get a chance I will send some recipes your way.
I did say I would do some before before, I will.
tahir

Ta mate, a kind of general cookery article of some kind would be good Bingo. What'd you think?
cab

Bingo, you can also compile the article right here, in authors corner, if it is more convenient.

I rekon summat on wild shroom cookery would be a bloody good start.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home