Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
oldangrey

Help please

Some one asked for a piece of wood to use for their water colour painting as a lean on, i have lost their address and email etc,, i cant find the wanted add either ARGHHHH .. they wanted an A3 size piece of MDF. any help would be great thanks all

i have the wood for them ready to post
cab

I was born with a dreadful memory. Hasn't yet got worse that I'm aware of.
Marionb

I ticked the yes box.

I'm only on the wrong side of 40 Embarassed but am already finding myself forgetting things that I would have remembered a few years ago.

I tend to wonder how much of my forgetfullness is caused by my lifestyle though - my mind is continually buzzing with stuff I'm worrying about, things I need to sort out, etc etc. But this is probably a problem for most people - perhaps I just dont cope with it as well as some do.
Andrea

Childbirth turns your brain to toothpaste.
toggle

Andrea wrote:
Childbirth turns your brain to toothpaste.

my brain started as toothpaste.

I'll remember every detail about everything i've posted here today for weeks.

I need to check the computer to know what day of the week it is, several times a day.
Penny Outskirts

I am unbelievably forgetful Embarassed
Cathryn

I don't know about forgetful, maybe absent minded. For the first time ever, I have just noticed a whole list of things at the bottom right of this page. I am now going to have to pm Penny to find out what the last one means...who probably won't remember. Smile I could try clicking on it but then the whole of ds might vanish...

You see as you get older there is just so much more stuff you just run out of room.
Penny Outskirts

ruby wrote:
I don't know about forgetful, maybe absent minded. For the first time ever, I have just noticed a whole list of things at the bottom right of this page. I am now going to have to pm Penny to find out what the last one means...who probably won't remember. Smile I could try clicking on it but then the whole of ds might vanish...

You see as you get older there is just so much more stuff you just run out of room.

Shocked
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home