Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
CyberPaddy66

Hey hey it's the monkeys!

Greetings peep holes, just a quick nod to the site admin and thanks for all your hard work keeping the site clean.

Long time stalker first time poster Cool
mochyn

Croeso! Any reason for the armour? We're not that scary, are we?
Rusticwood

Croeso! Any reason for the armour? We're not that scary, are we?

He's seen your picture Wink
Hello from Devon hello2
mochyn

Oy, ya luggage! I'll see you tomorrow, don't forget...
Rusticwood

I wont, remind G to bring his axe
mochyn

Laughing
jamanda

Hello there. hello2
Nicky cigreen

welcome Smile
sgt.colon

Hello and welcome. Smile
dpack

hello
chez

Welcome wave
CyberPaddy66

Thanks for the welcome guys and girls Very Happy

I'm a Medieval Battle and Tournament Re-enactor and have been wearing my armour on and off for almost 30 years now Surprised I mainly do Foot combat and Archery as I don't know how to ride a horse yet, never got round to learning Rolling Eyes
tahir

I mainly do Foot combat

Is that a bit like arm wrestling?
Bebo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin-kicking Pilsbury

There are a few re enactors on the site so you may well know a few people.
Who do you fight with?
CyberPaddy66

Oh har de har har Laughing

I used to be with the (MCS) Medieval Combat Society but now I'm freelancing and by that I mean I don't belong to any societies and am thinking of starting my own down here in foggy Cornwall.

Used to fight with the likes of S.C.U.M., the Brotherhood of the Axe, anyone who faced me at Twekesbury and occasionally any one didn't Wink
Pilsbury

Im looking at the MSS when i eventually getva chance to get properly involved but im just a bit busy at te moment.
Ps the skill share is down that way this weekend, lots of downsizers knocking bunnies on tue head and cooking them up, just watch out for chickpeas....
arvo

Im looking at the MSS when i eventually getva chance to get properly involved but im just a bit busy at te moment.
Ps the skill share is down that way this weekend, lots of downsizers knocking bunnies on tue head and cooking them up, just watch out for chickpeas....

We knocked the chickpeas on the head too. We're nothing if not thorough.

Hi btw! Smile
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home