Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Surrey Dodger

Hi from W Sussex

Hi all,
Have often passed through but thought it high time to join in the fun Smile I and my wifey look after a small holding here in West Sussex looking after a Black Rock hens and Poll Dorset sheep. I also do a bit on agricultural planning permission issues and always happy to help anyone with stuck with such problems.
sean

Welcome aboard. Very Happy
marigold

Nice to have an addition to the West Sussex DSers - welcome Surrey Dodger Very Happy .
jamanda

Hello there. Lots of new people at the moment Very Happy
Green Rosie

Bonjour from France Very Happy
gz

Croeso from South East Wales Smile

Sounds like you could be a useful member of the community- although the rules are often different over here and up there Laughing
12Bore

Hello, and welcome! Very Happy
vegplot

Welcome from an ex West Sussex resident.
Rusticwood

Hi from Devon hello2
dpack

hello
chooks are nice
boisdevie1

Welcome. I used to live in Bognor.
chez

Welcome! wave
Chickem

Hi hello2
mousjoos

Hello & welcome I spent 9 years in Worthing......not living, just couldn't get off the one-way system
mochyn

Is W Sussex trying to usurp Wales's position?

Croeso! Laughing
Surrey Dodger

Thank you for all your warm welcomes and nice to see a few fellow Sussexites Smile
marigold

Is W Sussex trying to usurp Wales's position?

Not very likely since most Sussex connections are former rather than current Very Happy . I'm an incomer myself, though my Ma was born in Sussex to a long-established family.
Ginkotree

Hello from wet and windy wales.
gythagirl

...and another Somerset hello, from a Sussex-born gal - it WAS Sussex back then, none of this East and West stuff!

You'll have already noticed that there is a LOT of info available on DS and even more opinions Very Happy but in general we're a Very Useful bunch! And very friendly.
alison

welcome to ds Very Happy from Sunny Devon!
Kenworth

Hey from SW Michigan.
Went

Hello and welcome from Asturias... Smile
2steps

Hello from just over in Surrey Smile
Mistress Rose

A bit late, but fancy meeting you here. You may know me as Alchemist in another incarnation, so just over the border in Hampshire
vegplot

I used to live in East Hampshire and West Sussex (not at the same time).
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home