Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property
vegplot

House for rent in Leeds

https://twitter.com/CompanyVehicle/status/217974869386735616/photo/1/large
oldish chris

all very pretty and loads of stuff, but a lot of money for a tiny house (IMHO).
Shan

Cringe worthy.
Marionb

'Fabulous bathroom with shower' - the shower is over the bath, not even stand alone... and I fail to see anything fabulous about it in that photo...

Confused
Penny Outskirts

That's well funky Razz
Behemoth

all very pretty and loads of stuff, but a lot of money for a tiny house (IMHO).

On the upper side but not by much. Somebody will pay for the purple.
NorthernMonkeyGirl

Those back to backs have decent sized rooms, but if they catch fire you're BBQ'd (only one exit). LS4 isn't my patch, not the best but could be a lot worse. £630?!?!?!!!!!!! Surprised Laughing
Behemoth

It's ok, excellent bengal brasserie just around the corner. I know what you about fire but can't think of the last time there were any back to back fatalities. Not sure it matters, once you're trapped upstairs.
Luath

I quite like it. Not sure about their choice of 'amenities' though Laughing Laughing
john of wessex

Unique - Thank God!
Nick

They allow pets. That'll allow them to shove the rent up.
Lorrainelovesplants

£630?
Sorry, wouldnt give them over£450.

hardly palatial, wouldnt want to sunbathe on my front step, probably street parking (along with the rest of humanity), and fabulous bathroom? Whats fabulous about it? Does George Clooney scrub your back every time you have a shower?
Behemoth

Maybe but going rate around there is £280 to £300 per person per month. £200 pppm gets you a something infinitely scuzzierand probably an univited bloke in the shower.
Behemoth

I quite like it. Not sure about their choice of 'amenities' though Laughing Laughing

It's student land, if you put Medeival monastery, nature reserve, river and canal side walks, parks and museums, which are all there you'd be missing your target market.

The curry houses round there are good.
sueshells

I'd rent it just for the king-size water bed. I love water beds. Hairyloon

I'd rent it just for the king-size water bed. I love water beds.
Talk to Henrythepug.
12Bore

Laughing Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home