Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Shooting and Trapping for the Pot
dpack

huge wasp v wd40

im not eating it but it dropped like a stone after giving me a nasty fright for a wee while

just a size 9 to finish the job ,

it wasnt hunting it was resisting home invasion but it was a stylish shot on a flying horror

uuugh

this seemed the best place to put this share of my traumas Laughing
mochyn

Laughing Laughing Laughing Never seen so many enormous jaspers as we had here last year and a lot seem to have overwintered very successfully.

I'l bear your tip in mind.
wildfoodie

if it was a huge wasp, could it have been a hornet?
Treacodactyl

It's probably just a queen wasp looking a bite to eat to feed her young. Judging by the number of plant munching pests about already I'll be glad of a helping hand from our waspy friends.
dpack

in the garden fine, looking for a sleepover in my dresser 6 floors up is not

looked like a queen ,spose my dresser is similar to a hole 25m up a rather fat tree ,im glad i was here to prevent it squatting me draws ,coming back after a few weeks to a huge nest would have been unpleasant
dpack

tonight's visitor was smaller and is equally dead
wildfoodie

I think something is dead in the garage... each time I go in it a good half dozen big fat houseflies come out...
Nick

CSI: The Fens.
Lorrainelovesplants

That hornet photo is the stuff of nightmares!!! Shocked
dpack

as they say in mafia land darkness falls pale violent3 violent3 violent3
dpack

i tried to photo a new sort of spider a moment ago but it escaped

2 lentil body ,50mm leg span .didnt seem hostile but i will find out .it wasnt british afaik .tis hiding at the mo

a few months back i found a brown recluse outside my flat door and chucked it off the balcony which may be wrong but punk as ****
Laughing
i recon warmer winters and international trade have changed the wildlife

fun round here ,urban is far more worrying than rural Laughing Laughing Laughing
dpack

im fine with most small wildlife but i like be sure they are polite
if they are not i run or fight or chat nicely
Bodger

If you've watched any of the 'Swamp People' programmes, then you'll understand what I mean, when I say in Troys best Cajun accent "Chooooot it Elizabett! Shooot it!" Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KzeYrjfN9s

dpack. You and this guy must have been seperated at birth. Laughing
foggy

If you've watched any of the 'Swamp People' programmes, then you'll understand what I mean, when I say in Troys best Cajun accent "Chooooot it Elizabett! Shooot it!" Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KzeYrjfN9s

dpack. You and this guy must have been seperated at birth. Laughing

laughing3

"you know how deer & that have 2 eye. This had 1 eye. They call him '1 eye'"
dpack

Laughing Laughing Laughing

my cuzins http://youtu.be/r6NteKbbCN0
Bodger

dp. I've dun bin wotchin yer kin folk fer sumtime now. Laughing

They're brilliant. Their squirrel shooting outing was brilliant, not to mention how they tested rabbit shit for its freshness. Shocked
dpack

we have kin in many places
dpack

it is dark

i await

Laughing
dpack

it is dark ,there is no wild life ,im worried Laughing

does anyone live near barri docks ?when i was a kid the spiders were very special from the banana trade ,how are they now ?
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Shooting and Trapping for the Pot
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home