Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Cathryn

I can't access any links on here.

Is it just me?
sean

Yes.
Which ones specifically?
Cathryn

Yeah yeah!

Any tips? I can't even get to the home page, haven't done anything to cause this as far as I know. Course I don't know but that's not the point.
Cathryn

Sorted.
Barefoot Andrew

Wot were t'problem?
A.
DorsetScott

Were you using the right mouse?

Cathryn

Obviously not. Smile

It was either cookies which I cleared out or because I use a saved link (to a skin balm I make often) to access the site. It had got itself saved giant size. There was no script in sight just a white page. Everything I then linked to was also huge and therefore not showing up on the screen. It was just chance that I shrunk a page down and they all reappeared.

Or it could have been cookies.
Jamanda

Obviously not. Smile

It was either cookies which I cleared out or because I use a saved link (to a skin balm I make often) to access the site. It had got itself saved giant size. There was no script in sight just a white page. Everything I then linked to was also huge and therefore not showing up on the screen. It was just chance that I shrunk a page down and they all reappeared.

Or it could have been cookies.

Ah - It all makes sense now. Laughing
12Bore

Obviously not. Smile

It was either cookies ...Or it could have been cookies.

It's a b*gger when you get crumbs under the keyboard keys... Wink
dpack

Laughing Laughing Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home