Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Grow Your Own
Bodger

I definately need to make a start.

I definitely need to make a start on putting the polytunnel to bed. I just need a well aimed kick up the Harris to get me started. thumbup

We've had loads of food out of it this year and now I need to pull everything out of there before I wheel barrow loads of manure into it and rotovate the goodness back in.  thumbup

NorthernMonkeyGirl

You've had a wonderful kayak harvest this season though!
Bodger

No, you're mistaken, that's just one of my smaller cucumbers. Rolling Eyes
dpack

Laughing
sean

A cucumber? We've got chillies bigger than that in Devon. Wink
Mistress Rose

Our kayak harvest is slung up in the roof of or a covered bit we have outside. Trouble is, they don't even belong to us.
gregotyn

I wouldn't bother taking the kayaks away, the weather is going to change to very wet soon and the kayaks will float off and find their own level elsewhere.
NorthernMonkeyGirl

I wouldn't bother taking the kayaks away, the weather is going to change to very wet soon and the kayaks will float off and find their own level elsewhere.

I made a comment during the floods last year about just tying a boat to one's waterside-apartment's balcony to be all clever and prepared, then someone showed me this

Rolling Eyes
Shan

Ooooooooooooops....
Mistress Rose

Yes, my thoughts too. Gregotyn, if we need kayaks were we are a lot of the country is going to be in a lot of trouble. Not high by your mountain standards, but on a good sized hill for our area none the less. Very Happy
gregotyn

Love that picture NMG-some folks will do anything to get to a friend's party! I thought boats drove on the right hand side. With me at around 1000ft I will be offering moorings at huge discounts to downsizers.
Mistress Rose

Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Grow Your Own
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home