Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
12Bore

I don't know which mod it was

but thank you for removing the troll. When I need a kitchen, I'll go looking for one, not rely on

PS feel free to remove this too, but thanks again. Wink
Jamanda

We get two or three kitchen sales spam fritters most days!
12Bore

I know, you'd think they'd realise that folk on here would just knit a new kitchen, or whittle one out of pumpkins... Laughing
mochyn

I know, you'd think they'd realise that folk on here would just knit a new kitchen, or whittle one out of pumpkins... Laughing

How did you know I was having a new kitchen?
12Bore

How did you know I was having a new kitchen?
I guessed when you wrote about crocheting the new windows Laughing
mochyn

Laughing Laughing Laughing dpack

im making a gas meter cupboard out of a piano Laughing

nice bit of limed oak made from the badly varnished lid and recut as double doors and 2 cheeks Cool

spose the kitchen folk find the recipies and recon if we cook we must need a new kitchen Laughing Laughing Laughing

i wonder if any do fitted salt tubs or rollout pressure canners:lol:
paul1963

im making a gas meter cupboard out of a piano Laughing now, that is cool! Very Happy sgt.colon

I have no idea what is going on. Laughing paul1963

I have no idea what is going on. Laughing

Me either (no change) but feel free to join in with random tinned food and furniture based comments Sarge Very Happy
sgt.colon

Me either (no change) but feel free to join in with random tinned food and furniture based comments Sarge Very Happy

Ok then. Very Happy Meatballs!
paul1963

Ok then. Very Happy Meatballs!

I saw what you did there, sneaky Ikea link Laughing Laughing
sgt.colon

Laughing Laughing 12Bore

im making a gas meter cupboard out of a piano Laughing now, that is cool! Very Happy
It'll be a grand job! Laughing
paul1963

im making a gas meter cupboard out of a piano Laughing now, that is cool! Very Happy
It'll be a grand job! Laughing

Groan Rolling Eyes
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home