Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Midland Spinner

I know that face

There I was sitting down to lunch & finally getting around to reading the Country Week section of the paper, when I spotted a face I know.

Well done Mrs R & RobR for getting an article in the Yorkshire Post, I hope it leads to plenty of extra customers.
NorthernMonkeyGirl

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/country-view/farming/why-the-roses-are-growing-on-you-1-5560037 Smile
Rob R

So far we've had several people trying to sell us things. Rolling Eyes It was a good picture though. Smile
Midland Spinner

So far we've had several people trying to sell us things. Rolling Eyes

Err, Smile

but OTOH I've just had a call offering me "Fascias & Guttering - Dook, the upvc ones". By the sound of the accent & the use of Dook it was an elderly lady in the next door town, so you aren't alone. Maybe someone will want some meat - after all, I only got round to reading that bit of the paper today (which is early for me, usually it takes me till about Friday to get a chance to look at the paper). Come next autumn when people are lighting fires, they'll all see your article again and you'll have a mini rush.
Rob R

I'm not complaining, I'm sure it will help, and probably already has done, as not everyone explicitly states how they've come to find us. I'm just glad he didn't use the pic of me. Very Happy There are a couple of slight inaccuracies/journalistic license in the text but I was surprised how quickly it went in - he was only here on Wednesday.
Barefoot Andrew

So far we've had several people trying to sell us things. Rolling Eyes

They've got the wrong idea Laughing Well done though Very Happy
A.
Rob R

There is also version with pictures, which doesn't work on mobile devices, here. NorthernMonkeyGirl

The sound effects scared the mutt Laughing Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home