Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> IT Matters
Bodger

I logged on this morning.

I logged on this morning and all the pictures that I've ever posted on any forum over the years have gone. We use Photo Bucket and we can't access our PB account. scratch
Karen uses the same account and of course all her photos have gone AWOL too. I hope to goodness that we haven't lost the lot for good, it would be a disaster if this was the case. I'm not sure what our next step should be?
sean

Apparently they are/have been doing some maintenance. Give it a few hours then contact their Help people?
Bodger

Cheers Sean, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

A lot of my posts are based around photos, so to lose the lot would be disastrous.
Green Rosie

Yes, apparently all photobucket images are currently unavailable at the moment Shocked
Bodger

Cyber attack? I hope not.
Bodger

Well we still don't have PB back. I know that other people are having the same problem but I don't know whether or not every ones down.
sean

You could try an email. If they've a general problem you probably won't get anything back though. support@photobucket.com
Treacodactyl

Are they back? I noticed quite a few missing photos around the web yesterday from people using photobucket. They seem to be back today.
Bodger

Yes thank goodness.
buzzy

Yes thank goodness.

Is this a warning, though? Should you/have you created a back-up of your pictures, or is it safe to assume that PhotoBucket will always return to normal after hiccoughs like lthis?

Henry
       Downsizer Forum Index -> IT Matters
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home