Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry
mousjoos

I'm gonna kick his foxy arse !!

Found the remains of one of my geese this morning

Really not happy

The red fella has got it coming to him

I don't care how good looking he is now
Ty Gwyn

If you were closer,you could have one of my Ganders,savage is`nt the word,they both hang on to my dog and get dragged around the yard,although she goes back for more,Bearded Collie.
mousjoos

My chief gander is like a bouncer...has a go at the dog every time he goes out

I'm going to try Bodger's trap when I get the time....sooner rather than later
MornieG

As a teenager we moved to the country that only had a loo up the garden path, literally. The goose used to hide behind the door and by the time you were in there with the door shut it was too late the b*****d went for your shins. We had to keep a selection of Wellies for visitors and tuck shin pads inside just in case they forgot to evict the sod before they closed the door. Dad finally had enough and she got her comeuppance.

Mo.XX
dpack

trap
mousjoos

trap it is

from what I have gleaned about foxes, the manner in which the goose was killed & partially eaten in situ seems a bit odd

found the wings, a few innards, a partly formed egg, & of course the feathers, but spread around...ie some outside the gate; some in front of the house; & some the other side of the pond
Bodger

I'm not referring to you when I say this Mousjoos, but its amazing how many people still think that geese are too big to be taken by foxes. The very biggest and fiercest of ganders are still fair game.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home