Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Bugs

icons poll

Which do you like best for the new icons? Only for fun, can't guarantee that your vote will make any more difference than it does in a general election, but if there's an overwhelming vote in favour of one or the other, it might give us a pointer of where to go.

Unless of course you've got your own icon to suggest. Now that really would be fun Very Happy
Bernie66

Tastefull is always best, especially in this case!
Bugs

Well **** vote then man Laughing
Bernie66

Just did-I do everything the wrong way around!!!!!!!!!!!
Fullup

mmm.. I've gone for the tasteful one as well.

As for designing icons...I have trouble drawing the curtains never mind icons Laughing
judith

Am I the only person around here who prefers the arrows?
Treacodactyl

No. I'm not keen on either of the trees. After a few days the stripes seemed best. I would prefer a more meaningful full/empty icon.

E.g. full glass/empty glass.
Tree with leaves / tree with no leaves.
tahir

Judith wrote:
Am I the only person around here who prefers the arrows?

I prefer the arrows
sean

As usual the tree-hugging liberals have divided into factions, enabling the paramilitary-stripe supporters to gain power. Wink
Behemoth

What about a simple red blob for unread amd green for read.

I can't really bring myself to mind anyway and didn't notice that anything had changed until it was mentioned. It's all soft furnishings to me. Oh just make it beige......drift off to incoherent mumbling... :confused1:
Bernie66

I would like to think that some form of "natural" emblem would be more fitting than a military one sir Smile
jema

Seems good taste is winning out Very Happy
Mrs Fiddlesticks

i voted tasteful, but am easy to please really.
wellington womble

I voted crayon (but then I'm very simple, and it looked so cheerful!) but anything but the arrows will do me! I've read the Da Vinci code!
Blacksmith

Do you have/can you make an " Oi !! dopey you havn't read this yet " icon.........I would find this most usefull,
till then..........trees.
jema

Well we got a winner, and I really like it more and more.

But do we replace the old firefox tab icon with the new one as well now?
sean

I think not (although I'm not using firefox at the moment).The existing tab icon is brighter and more noticeable if you've got a load of tabs open.
I think, but I'll probably be outvoted again anyway, mutter mutter.....
mrsnesbitt

I like the tasteful one. I think I have made my opinions clear on anything military.
jema

Just thought I'd please bugs by bumping this one Very Happy But some things grow on people, other pall after a while.

In the case of the new icons they have continued to grow on me. I have also warmed again to the colour scheme which I had been having second thoughts about.
Bugs

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home