Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
barefoot_boo

idea for an article

Do you reckon an article on green/natural burial (as opposed to cremation/churchyard) would be worth doing?

In another area of my life (Druidry) I've been quite involved in this lately so have lots of snippets of info to hand. Wouldn't take long to cobble together an article. What do you reckon?
dpack

yep
hedgewitch

definately - have been meaning to research this for ages and have never got round to it. Very Happy
barefoot_boo

doh! ignore me - seems its already been done by behemoth. should check more thoroughly in future before opening my big trap eh? lol
Treacodactyl

Yep, Mr Behemoth's article can be found here: http://www.downsizer.net/Projects/A_sustainable_world/Don%27t_pay_the_Ferryman!_DIY_funerals/

If there's anything else that people know about or would like to tell there's always room for more articles. Very Happy
dpack

work together ?
more info the better
did you know amalgam fillings can be specified to be removed and treated as neccessary ?
hedgewitch

I hadn't noticed it Embarassed
Treacodactyl

hedgewitch wrote:

It can be a bit hard to find things, if you ask on the forums someone tends to remember if we have an article. Hope you find it useful.
hedgewitch

Treacodactyl wrote:
hedgewitch wrote:

It can be a bit hard to find things, if you ask on the forums someone tends to remember if we have an article. Hope you find it useful.

I think it's a reminder to me to look around more Embarassed
I've explored all the articles on my regular haunts, so to speak... I need to reach out to the unknown catagories... Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing
dpack

ive done the same both ways ,i had a feeling i had seen b's article but so much data . this is an ace place to get educated Embarassed
librarians rule the world ,they know where the knowledge is .
and the one that taught me the yang family tai chi chuan could really kick a.. Laughing
the archivist thing
hedgewitch

dpack wrote:

librarians rule the world ,they know where the knowledge is .
and the one that taught me the yang family tai chi chuan could really

If only Laughing
dpack

knowledge is power .
not always used well but .
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home