Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
jamsam

im thinking of an article...

well, more of a list of festivals and day events coming up..you know what i mean..stuffed with links etc...would that be ok??
tahir

Sounds good to me.
sally_in_wales

Reckon that would be a lot of fun, I know I always seem to hear about things either after they have happened or so close that I couldn't plan to go, so could be a winner Very Happy
oddballdave

Ask if you can set up a web based calendar. Small box on the home page/side bar with the next event will be....

Then as and when you hear of events (from the permanent thread which will evolve!) you can paste them into the calendar.
tahir

oddballdave wrote:
Ask if you can set up a web based calendar. Small box on the home page/side bar with the next event will be....

Then as and when you hear of events (from the permanent thread which will evolve!) you can paste them into the calendar.

We did have an events calendar, unfortunately I was the only one that ever posted anything in it, I got to busy with other stuff and that was that.
oddballdave

tahir wrote:
oddballdave wrote:

We did have an events calendar, unfortunately I was the only one that ever posted anything in it, I got to busy with other stuff and that was that.

Normal. It is very rare for an online calendar to actually keep going, tends to be the same people (person) inputting data.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home