Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
bibbster

Incubator for sale

R-Com King Suro with automatic turner, temp and humidity monitor for sale, very little used, in box with instructions!!
90? I also have an electric hen which is a bit shabby, but works.
Chez

How big is the electric hen, Bibbster?
bibbster

8" x 10" ish?
Chez

I have a friend who may be looking for next year ... I will ask. How much would you want for it?
alison

I have a friend who may be looking for next year ... I will ask. How much would you want for it?

Is that the same "friend" that needs to buy rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, all the time too! Wink
Shan

Is that the same "friend" that needs to buy rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, all the time too! Wink

I was thinking the same thing! We both know Chez needs no encouragement! Laughing
Chez

I'm being really sensible at the moment, honest! I had a moment of revelation coming back from great ormond street last week, where I thought "I'm not going to look back in five years and wish I'd spent more time with my poultry". So I've got an empty incubator at the moment! I'm not stopping; but I'm slowing down Smile Shan

Well done.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home