Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
tahir

Inside the Ethics Committee

Radio 4 Wednesday 20:00 Inside the Ethics Committee
1/3. Every day, life or death decisions are being made in hospitals all over the country by clinical ethics committees. In this series, Vivienne Parry is joined by a panel of experts including health professionals, religious leaders, philosophers and lawyers.

Each week, a new case is put in front of the ethics committee and they examine personal testimonies from patients, relatives and medical staff. As the panel gradually unravels the evidence, they test the moral foundation of how decisions are made in hospitals every day.

[Rptd Sat 10.15pm]
Bernie66

Re: Inside the Ethics Committee

tahir wrote:
Radio 4 Wednesday 20:00 Inside the Ethics Committee
1/3. Every day, life or death decisions are being made in hospitals all over the country by clinical ethics committees. In this series, Vivienne Parry is joined by a panel of experts including health professionals, religious leaders, philosophers and lawyers.

Each week, a new case is put in front of the ethics committee and they examine personal testimonies from patients, relatives and medical staff. As the panel gradually unravels the evidence, they test the moral foundation of how decisions are made in hospitals every day.

[Rptd Sat 10.15pm]

How much do you get paid for plugging R4? Laughing Laughing Laughing
tahir

I wish Laughing

I'm past loving Radio 4, I'm an addict now, I get the shakes if I can't listen to it for a few days.
Bernie66

tahir wrote:
I wish Laughing

I'm past loving Radio 4, I'm an addict now, I get the shakes if I can't listen to it for a few days.

It gets like that sometimes, I cannot listen in work ,but if my rota falls so i am driving at the same time to work for three weeks or so i am hooked on the thing by week four and inevitably cannot listen to the last one etc.
tahir

Bernie66 wrote:
i am hooked on the thing by week four and inevitably cannot listen to the last one etc.

It's a killer when that happens
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home