Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
nickofthewoods

Introduction

hello everyone,I have just joined DS,3 weeks after establishing our first landline,buying our first computer and now joining my first forum..feel like a virgin Embarassed ..that's not strictly accurate as we have a 3 week old daughter !!
so our life has changed round a bit recently after 20 years living in an old showman's wagon in west wales.We have a woodland and good sized veg garden and the wagon has now been embraced by our organic building venture
I found you guys in a google for a sugar beet wine recipe a few days ago..was happy to browse around and read that we all seem to be doing similar things...read like messages in bottles..
Can't type so well..or stay infront of screen but as you are my first,one and only,,i thought i would say hi and then look at an article or two..before bed.,,Nick
sean

Welcome aboard. Very Happy
DawnMK

Hello wave and congrats on the new little addition to your family
12Bore

Hi Nick, welcome in to DS, that's been a busy 3 weeks! Very Happy
dpack

hello
Nicky Colour it green

welcome Smile
nickofthewoods

introduction

Hey sean,dawn and 12 bore....feels like.my family is growing by the minute.

love4
Tavascarow

Welcome from Cornwall.
Very Happy
sally_in_wales

Welcome Very Happy
gz

Another ds member in Wales Cool Very Happy Croeso!!
bibbster

Welcome from me too, West Wales coast here!!
Rusticwood

Hello from sunny Devon hello2
gardening-girl

Hi from a very soggy Somerset.
Penny Outskirts

Hello hello2 and welcome aboard. Can you do pictures? Pictures of your woodland and your home, and of course your baby love5 would be lovely.
AnnaD

Hello there. I'm very envious of your home and would also love to see pictures Smile
Nick

Hello hello2 and welcome aboard. Can you do pictures? Pictures of your woodland and your home, and of course your baby love5 would be lovely.

Do you know how much of a stalker you sound like? Wink
Penny Outskirts

Oh dear, I so do don't I Embarassed I suppose asking for bank account details would be a bit premature too???
Nick

Hello, we've never met. Can I have photos of your house. And your newborn, please? Penny Outskirts

Hello, we've never met. Can I have photos of your house. And your newborn, please?

Laughing Laughing Embarassed
12Bore

Oh dear, I so do don't I Embarassed I suppose asking for bank account details would be a bit premature too???
Laughing Laughing
nickofthewoods

for all stalkers,enquirers and politely curious i include some photos...i hope ! nickofthewoods

for all stalkers,enquirers and politely curious i include some photos...i hope ! Embarassed how does that work then..?i'll give it another go
Penny Outskirts

for all stalkers,enquirers and politely curious i include some photos...i hope ! Embarassed how does that work then..?i'll give it another go

Wow - stunning Smile Sorry, didn't mean to sound so stalky Embarassed
nickofthewoods

aha..got it..yes so thanks for the welcome from all of you..diolch yn fawr..

articles look interesting and hope to contribute something next rainy day..

a photo or two to leave you with......or not...another go !
AnnaD

Ooh, that's very nice! Nick

Wow - stunning Smile Sorry, didn't mean to sound so stalky Embarassed

Then stop zooming in on the windows.
DawnMK

Fab looking home Very Happy
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home