Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Stacey

It's official - I'm made in Cornwall

Laughing

I found out today that I've been accepted onto the Made In Cornwall sheme run by Cornwall County Council trading standards. It means I can add their logo to my products and get to trade at their events. The only thing I'm not allowed to add their logo to is my self striping sock yarn as they don't consider significant change has occurred in the manufacture process. It's one of the most labour intensive things I sell! Very Happy

Still, all in all I'm a happy bunny Smile
Penny Outskirts

Well done, that's very good news - does that mean you'll be able to sell at places like the Eden project? I would think your things would go very well there Very Happy
sally_in_wales

Oh well done on the Made in Corwall label, must see if there is a similar one for Wales, hadnt really thought about it Very Happy
Penny Outskirts

It's a real achievement Stacey Very Happy

There's a "Made in Stroud" label, and a shop that sells the things too.
Nick

Penny wrote:

Gloves with webbed fingers? Till rolls, so you can map out your family tree? Baby bricks? (like chicken bricks, but for eating your own young)
Penny Outskirts

nickhowe wrote:
Penny wrote:

Gloves with webbed fingers?

No with six fingers Rolling Eyes
Behemoth

And built in banjo plectrum?
dpack

well done
a mate of mine has made in wales tattooed inside his lip
Leonie

Well done Stacey Very Happy
tahir

Welld one Stacey (and the Eden project)
Naomi

Well done Stacey. Congratulations
Weird about the sock yarn though?
Stacey

Thanks everyone for the good wishes Smile
Nick

Yeah, the sock yarn is odd. Do they have specific issues that you could over come (would you like to?)
cab

If I may interject here...

The trading post forum is a great place for trading, and its the right place for Stacey to blow her own trumpet (Go Stacey! Smile ).

The 'Does it Really Matter' forum is a better place to discuss whether Eden Project really matters, and indeed what other factors are important for life, liberty and protecting your pasties from knockers in Cornwall.

If there are no objections, I'm going to split this into two topics, one to remain here for Stacey to enthuse and for others to come and look and comment, and the other one will be over in the other forum.

I'll do it after tea time though.
Tavascarow

I am only reiterating what I was told by a friend working in the tourist industry on the penwith peninsula.
Anyway congrats Stacey. If you need extra spinning done or a hand with the shearing give me a shout. Where are you in this fair land we call home?
cab

Split.
wellington womble

nickhowe wrote:
Penny wrote:

Gloves with webbed fingers? Till rolls, so you can map out your family tree? Baby bricks? (like chicken bricks, but for eating your own young)

Isn't that The Forest?
Behemoth

Them as well - nice area, me an the OH are tempted but slightly concerned by residents calling themslves 'People of the Forest'.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home