Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
pink bouncy

Its been a while....

But I'm back again. Very Happy
I got out of downsizing for a while as life got somewhat it the way for various reasons but I'm now renting a bit of land from a local farmer so I've got lots of poultry and a few sheep along with the horses and ponies.

Its only our second year but we're having lots of fun with it, making hay, bottle feeding lambs and eating home grown turkey for christmas!
sean

Blimey. Hello again. Very Happy
nora

Hi pink bouncy, great to see you back.
pink bouncy

Its nice to be back. Very Happy Just having a furtle round the forum to see what pearls of wisdom I've been missing.
Jamanda

People are mostly getting married.
Green Rosie

You'll be busy then Wink . Not sure we ever met so bonjour from France Very Happy
Treacodactyl

Welcome back, are you as pink and bouncy as ever?

I think most of us have mostly been trying to find some good weather this year.
pink bouncy

I'm pinker and bouncier than ever! Very Happy I can definitely relate to the good weather thing. We gave up on the small bale hay we were hoping for in favour of baling big bale haylage quickly while we could last week.

I'm hoping for a bit of a weddingy type thing myself before too long... Wink
Jamanda

I'm pinker and bouncier than ever! Very Happy I can definitely relate to the good weather thing. We gave up on the small bale hay we were hoping for in favour of baling big bale haylage quickly while we could last week.

I'm hoping for a bit of a weddingy type thing myself before too long... Wink

Well congratulations to you too! Definitely something in the water. Have you worked out who all the others are?
tahir

Wotcha
Mary-Jane

People are mostly getting married.

Well, not all of us... Laughing
Ginkotree

Welcome back...some of us never leave..just get too busy as you say... woodsprite

:0)
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home