Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Fishing
Jonnyboy

Jeff's fishing article

Is here

How many of us fished as children and sadly lost the hunger for it?

For at least twenty years I didn't bother, If I had learned more, had a little more success, and even been exposed to the delights of fried perch things might of turned out a lot different.

How many fathers/mothers are planning on exposing their kids to fishing?
Jeff

Well I hope everybody enjoys the first part of this article... As has been said the second part will show you some pictures and information about the different species of fish that we have in our country and a little about where best to find them and fish for them...

If anyone has any questions about fishing then please ask away as I'm more than glad to help. I am by no means an expert but can easily help you to get going...

I am now embarking upon a new fishing adventure of my own. I am going to be buying my first ever bit of fly fishing kit to get after the Rainbow and Brown Trout that can be found in many local venues within Essex and Hertfordshire... I'll let you know how I get on!!!

Cheers and enjoy,
Jeff
tahir

Well done Jeff an excellent article, go on you lot go and read it.
joker

Jeff wrote:
I am now embarking upon a new fishing adventure of my own. I am going to be buying my first ever bit of fly fishing kit to get after the Rainbow and Brown Trout that can be found in many local venues within Essex and Hertfordshire... I'll let you know how I get on!!!,
Jeff

Good Luck with this if you need any help with this I have been fly fishing for some time now may be able to help if you have any dificulties I also coarse fish and sea fish aswell so could answer some questions in the absence of jeff Very Happy
Jeff

Self confessed feedback junky here... Embarassed

Any other comments on the article, did we like it, is it missing anything...?

jeff
Jonnyboy

It could do with a few 'atmospheric' pics, can anyone help?
Jeff

Agreed... I could havge done that myself in fact...

Can I re-submit it if I make some adjustments...?
jema

Jeff wrote:
Agreed... I could havge done that myself in fact...

Can I re-submit it if I make some adjustments...?

Bugs will need to comment on the best mechanism for an update. But articles are intended to be updated, as they are meant to be a resource not an archive.
Storm

used to fish locally alot but sadly other things meant i couldnt continue, however who knows might just grab myself a day licence and head off as the weathers so good
dpack

ay up storm , small world
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Fishing
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home