Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Pilsbury

jerkymiesters new kickstarter project mark ll

martin wants a snack cave
This is the link to his new kick starter project, he can't seem to get on D's at the moment but asked how people are.
Have a look and please pass the link on to anyone you think might be interested if you can't contribute yourselves.

martin wants a chilli tunnel

A link to his new kick starter project.
Hairyloon

He does need to work on his presentation there I think...
Nick

He can't get a new password but wants twenty five thousand quid?
Pilsbury

Hey, im just helping him spread the word..
If it works i might try for a snack cave for my jerky to lol, i could do with an extention.....
Nick

If it works, I need a new conservatory. I'll fire one up.
Piggyphile

I thought Martins presentation was great and typically him. That amount of money is cheap for what he plans to build but a bit of a short time limit. Good luck to him, I hope he gets it.
Pilsbury

On kickstarter you only have a limited time to raise the funds, a bit like kiva.
Anyone thwt knows them will love the lresentation and know its typically them, hope enough other people appreciate it for them to succeed again.
sueshells

Well - I don't know them but I thoroughly enjoyed the presentation. Great fun.
Bodger

I think that everyone needs a dream. They say that the Lord does love a trier and Martin is definitely one of those. If you read this, Good luck Martin, you're a one off. Very Happy
Pilsbury

Just bumping this thread for martin, times ticking and he still has a way to go for hhis snack cave
mousjoos

I've backed him again

I hope he gets there....F**K Dragons Den! What do they know ?!
Pilsbury

Last bump for martin, he still has a tiny way to go and only a couple of days so if you were going to help now is the time to do it.
Pilsbury

And again
martin wants a chilli tunnel
Another new kick starter project for jerkymiester.
mousjoos

You have to admire his pluck
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home