Just Bananas (Banana Ice Cream)
- Bananas! As many as you can eat in one sitting.
- Peel bananas.
- Chop into fine slices.
- Spread onto a plate or shallow dish.
- Place in freezer and freeze overnight, or until banana slices are frozen.
- When frozen, place slices into a food processor using an S blade.
- Turn on and cover your ears as it will make a noise!
- It takes about 10 minutes for the bananas to pass the chopped up stage and move into the wonderful creamy stage.
- Keep it whizzing until the bananas resemble soft serve ice cream.
- As soon as it's all turned into this soft, whipped texture - eat immediately!
- If using a masticating juicer, attach correct nozzle/tip that doesn't have a mesh on it. Press in chunks of bananas and it should come out as a thick ice cream. See machine handbook for details.
Easy recipe to play about with, can add pistachios, raisins, other frozen fruits like peaches - use your imagination! But really delicious on its own.