Kale and Chorizo Hash
- olive oil
- Chop spuds into chunks & boil, drain & let cool a bit.
- While they're boiling, strip kale from central stem, boil for 1 minute, drain, wash with cold water, let cool.
- Fry chorizo in olive oil until just crisping, take out of pan and add coarsely chopped onion, fry till starting to caramelise, then add garlic, fry on a little bit longer.
- Add spuds to frying pan & toss to cover with oil.
- Grab handfuls of kale and squeeze all the water out, then slice up thinly and add to pan, followed by the Chorizo and plenty of black pepper.
- Serve with a healthy squeeze of lemon juice to cut through the oily taste