Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Bugs

Keep an eye out for disappearing PMs

I noticed the other day that my sent box is full again.

I realised today that sent PMs still appear in my sent box.

I sent myself a large test message and it turns out, logically, that new ones go in, but the oldest ones are automatically deleted to make room for them.

I imagine this happens with inboxes too so if you happen to have a busy PM box or pass on a lot of images, keep an eye out and try to have a tidy up or you might lose important ones. The counter is at the top right of the inbox and sent box page.
mrsnesbitt

This is my problem..how do I tidy up.just delete stuff?
Dx
Bugs

Yep - I've started on the last page, and deleted anything I know is probably rubbish. Keep an eye out for the attachment sign (paperclip on the left hand side of the columns) - they're the biggies Very Happy
alison

Blimey, you must pm a lot. I haven't deleted anything yet and only used up 25% Shocked
Bugs

It's all that scheming I do. Not to mention the stalking. And you'd be amazed at the space some of those pictures take up Laughing
Bugs

Another tip, when you've selected old messages to delete, make sure you click "delete marked" and not "delete all". Because that will delete all the messages in your sent box. And that would be a really really stupid thing to do. Embarassed
jema

Bugs wrote:
Another tip, when you've selected old messages to delete, make sure you click "delete marked" and not "delete all". Because that will delete all the messages in your sent box. And that would be a really really stupid thing to do. Embarassed

I do find the interface pretty clumsy Sad
Bugs

There are a few messages I want to keep for reference and it's a pity they're difficult to file. But it's still a jolly handy resource.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home