Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
selfsufficientish

Linking some articles together

I have just been adding some bits of information on wikipedia they seem to have the same idea as I have on my site. When I write an article I will link some of the key words to relevant articles. For example if I am writing a recipe that has rosemary and thyme in it the words rosemary and thyme will link to the relevant articles.

I am working on an article for downsizer as we speak and as I mentioned allotments and you have some allotment articles I thought why does downsizer never so this? You now have a pretty healthy ammount of articles now and I think it would be benefical.
Treacodactyl

I've done it at the end of some of the hen articles I wrote and we do link the article to the relevant forum. As for linking to other articles more often or in a better way then I think it's something that's not been done as we've not had that many articles.

However, now we have built up quite a few it sounds like a good idea and I think we can start doing it. I'll have a quiet word with the ed. Wink
jema

Cross linking both within your own site and externally, is useful both for the view and in search engine terms. We should be doing it more.
sean

It would help to make up for the fact that articles can only be listed in one section too.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home