Merionwen's crowdfunding pitch

It's live
Please pledge.
linky
Nell Merionwen

The first couple of pledges are in. Excited? me? Laughing
Midland Spinner

Well done you!

I'll be pledging in a bit when I'm not busy trying to work.
Nell Merionwen

Thank you xxxx
Barefoot Andrew

We seem to be glued to our browser reload buttons Laughing
A.
Midland Spinner

We believe in you - I've just pledged on both of our behalfs / behalves - For both of us.
Nell Merionwen

We believe in you - I've just pledged on both of our behalfs / behalves - For both of us.

That's really kind, thank you so much xxxx
Midland Spinner

I've just been to look - 8% so far, and on to the second page of the list of funders.
Nell Merionwen

I've just been to look - 8% so far, and on to the second page of the list of funders.

24% Shocked hello1
snowball

Smile Smile Smile Nell Merionwen

Smile Smile Smile

Cool
Midland Spinner

24% Shocked hello1
25% now!

Well done! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nell Merionwen

wav Rob R

Well, maybe this has something to do with it... nats

Calisnenath is me... my alter ego! Cool Nell Merionwen

Well, maybe this has something to do with it... nah, it's just cos I'm great Wink Nell Merionwen

Calisnenath is me... my alter ego! Cool thank you nats alter ego Smile Nell Merionwen

A wonderful start to the day thanks to my favourite author. Thank you x OtleyLad

I've added a little. joanne

Pledged Very Happy I really hope this gets stuff off the ground for you Very Happy Barefoot Andrew

A huge thanks to everyone who has pledged so far Very Happy

Well, maybe this has something to do with it... nah, it's just cos I'm great Wink

Might be my turn later in the year... so we'll test that theory then Very Happy
A.
Nell Merionwen

Pledged Very Happy I really hope this gets stuff off the ground for you Very Happy thank you x x x Midland Spinner

Wow, I checked first thing this morning and it was on 28%, then when I double checked a few minutes ago it was 29%.

Well don, you are right, you are fab!
Nell Merionwen

Wow, I checked first thing this morning and it was on 28%, then when I double checked a few minutes ago it was 29%.

Well don, you are right, you are fab! *takes a bow*
Isn't refresh adictive Smile
Barefoot Andrew

Isn't refresh adictive Smile

Embarassed
A.
Rob R

A huge thanks to everyone who has pledged so far Very Happy

Well, maybe this has something to do with it... nah, it's just cos I'm great Wink

Might be my turn later in the year... so we'll test that theory then Very Happy
A.

I found this on twitter last night, too; www.pitchfor.it
Cathryn

I am going to share it on facebook in a few days when the first swathe of funders has slowed. Remind me! Midland Spinner

Ooh, I like the new logo.

Well done EV.

here
Nell Merionwen

Ooh, I like the new logo.

Well done EV.

here
also here Wink
nats

Just shared on FB... Nell Merionwen

Just shared on FB...

thank you x
you people really are lovely....
Nell Merionwen

Just reached over the £500 mark. Thank you Nick. Nick

You're welcome. Smile Nell Merionwen

You're welcome. Smile

I'm guessing it will be your wife enjoying the voucher? Laughing
Nick

Or my mistress. Nell Merionwen

Or my mistress.
Which one?
Nick

Or my mistress.
Which one?

I'm assuming I can take my vouchers as a series of three pound ones, so everyone's happy.
Nell Merionwen

Or my mistress.
Which one?

I'm assuming I can take my vouchers as a series of three pound ones, so everyone's happy.

I'll arrange that for you Smile
Nell Merionwen

A third of the way there wav Azura Skye

I love that logo! It's beautiful Smile mochyn

I've done my bit Wink Nell Merionwen

Thank you Smile
I love love love the logo. I have it on my phone so I can keep looking at it Cool Embarassed
A Very Talented Artist!
Nell Merionwen

I've done my bit Wink thank you x earthyvirgo

Thank you Smile
I love love love the logo. I have it on my phone so I can keep looking at it Cool Embarassed
A Very Talented Artist!

I'm almost as excited about working out the packaging design as Nell is!! Smile

EV
sueshells

I'm in - just a small amount as I am broke atm, but hope that it will help. Very best of luck - love the logo and "Naturally Nourishing". MornieG

Just a little from me too. Good luck Nell.

Mo.XX
Nell Merionwen

Thank you both xxx Nell Merionwen

I'm just £20 away from my £600 mark that I would like to meet by the end of the day. It seems the first flurry of pledging is over. I now need to start to market with gusto. Any tips? Chickem

No you're not Very Happy Nell Merionwen

No you're not Very Happy

have I ever told you I love you? *big hug and a squee*
Chickem

No you're not Very Happy

Sussshhhhhh......I thought we were keeping it secret! Wink
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nell Merionwen

No you're not Very Happy

Sussshhhhhh......I thought we were keeping it secret! Wink
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

oops, hopefully Ed and Andrew won't notice Wink
Chickem

No..... move along now nothing to see here........ angel10 Nell Merionwen

No..... move along now nothing to see here........ angel10 Halo Midland Spinner

Message for Nell from Paradise Regained: Really really well done. You deserve it. Nell Merionwen

Message for Nell from Paradise Regained: Really really well done. You deserve it.

Awww, tell him "thank you" x x x
Midland Spinner

I just did!

He says "you're welcome"
Nell Merionwen

Started the day on 44%. A blooming good start to the day. Thank you all from here who have pledged xxx bibbster

Very Happy Nell Merionwen

Cool Very Happy Midland Spinner

Woop, 45% cheers

Can you reach 50% today?
Nell Merionwen

Woop, 45% cheers

Can you reach 50% today?

I'd like to but who can say. I've just been writing pitches to the local papers....
LisaP

Sounds great. Have pledged. And shared on facebook Smile Nell Merionwen

Sounds great. Have pledged. And shared on facebook Smile thank you x x x Sally Too

You need to put a link for your Crowdfunding Pitch in your signature line.... Wink Nell Merionwen

Done Wink Paradise Regained

You need to put a link for your Crowdfunding Pitch in your signature line.... Wink

Good point!

Go for it Nell!

Thought i'd stick my encouragement in seeing as I've actually come in from the workshop and wound up the computhingy Smile
Nell Merionwen

You need to put a link for your Crowdfunding Pitch in your signature line.... Wink

Good point!

Go for it Nell!

Thought i'd stick my encouragement in seeing as I've actually come in from the workshop and wound up the computhingy Smile Laughing Nell Merionwen

47% *happy dance* Sally Too

Good job Nell.... rooting for you! Nell Merionwen

Thank you Very Happy Nell Merionwen

oooh, number one featured pitch on the front page Smile http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/ Nell Merionwen

latest update on cf linky
and
The latest fb product poll linky
Paradise Regained

oooh, number one featured pitch on the front page Smile http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/

Naturally! Very Happy
Nell Merionwen

oooh, number one featured pitch on the front page Smile http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/

Naturally! Very Happy not anymore as today's funding was a bit slow Sad Midland Spinner

Naturally! Very Happy not anymore as today's funding was a bit slow Sad

Keep the faith lovey. It's the weekend and there'll be a lot of people who haven't been online all week.

There are still plenty of Downsizers who haven't pledged yet (hint! Wink ) And it's coming up to payday. Keep tweeting & promoting. You'll get there.
Nell Merionwen

OMG OMG. 49% *happy dance* Paradise Regained

Should we stop teasing Nell now and make it 50%+? Wink Nell Merionwen

Should we stop teasing Nell now and make it 50%+? Wink yes please Laughing Midland Spinner

Downsizers - please support our very own Nell, she only needs a relatively small amount of money to set up her own potions business which, hopefully will enable her to keep BA & the kids in the style to which they ought to be accustomed.

So please, go on, invest via Crowdfunder - you only need to give a bit, and you'll get 20% extra back in wonderful skin care products PLUS the knowledge that you've helped someone from the village to crawl out of the bottomless pit of difficulty that life threw at her.

This subtle hint was brought to you by Midland Spinner, who has no vested interest in this project except that Nell is a friend and I've already pledged my own investment.
Sally Too

Another plug here as I too have chipped in.

I don't know Nell in real life, but I've followed her enthusiasm on here and am delighted that this project is becoming real for her....

GO Nell!
Nell Merionwen

It's been a quiet day :/ jamanda

Don't be despondent Nell. You are more than halfway there now and there've been more people joining in this morning. Nell Merionwen

Don't be despondent Nell. You are more than halfway there now and there've been more people joining in this morning. so I see Smile
Despite having a stinking horrible cold I'm still happy dancing.
Thank you to the latest investors Smile
OtleyLad

Bear(?) with me a moment:

When I mentioned to my partner what you were doing (and what she might expect for her birthday Wink ) It occurred to me that I need a brochure/leaflet of your products to show her.

It then occurred to me that I could pass such a thing onto several people who I know would be interested.

Then I realised how much is made by downsizers that friends/family would be interested in if only there was a simple way of telling them about it. And most importantly in a format that they are used to (i.e. not an email or link).

So we need a downsizer booklet that we could circulate (every 3 months?) with all the dz products/services in it (pics, descriptions, prices, etc). PDF for printing perhaps? This would be especially good prior to Christmas, Easter, etc.

There is cheap/free software out there to help in the process too.

Perhaps we could all benefit?

Well it’s just a passing idea - what do you think?
Nick

Excellent. Nell Merionwen

Nice.
1st. The website, poster and leaflet are all in the making. Leaflet/poster to come Very soon. I also need to put togetjer a banner (assuming I get enough funding and Merionwen goes forward)

2nd. I would be happy to put together a bi-anual leaflet for us if it would be useful (just not today as I have 101 things to do inc some DS admin stuff)
OtleyLad

Nice.
1st. The website, poster and leaflet are all in the making. Leaflet/poster to come Very soon. I also need to put togetjer a banner (assuming I get enough funding and Merionwen goes forward)

2nd. I would be happy to put together a bi-anual leaflet for us if it would be useful (just not today as I have 101 things to do inc some DS admin stuff)

I understand you might feel there's a 1,000,000 things to do at the moment and admire your stamina.

Looking into the future a booklet might be a cost effective way of reaching a wider audience.

I'm not going to talk to my friends/family about every dz product/service even if I could remember what everyone does.

But I would pass on a booklet (especially if one of the things I produce was in it Wink).

If there were 20 or more contributors they might also share that motivation?
mochyn

I like your thinking, Otley. Green Rosie

Looking into the future a booklet might be a cost effective way of reaching a wider audience.

Would an ebook be more cost effective and reach a larger audience?
sally_in_wales

Maybe a leaflet primarily in e-format, but with sensible home printing requirements in mind for those that want to run one off as needed to give to someone. So- nice clear info on who does what and how to contact them, but not too many complicated graphics so it doesnt eat ink. That also should be fairly straightforward to update as needed
Nell Merionwen

Maybe a leaflet primarily in e-format, but with sensible home printing requirements in mind for those that want to run one off as needed to give to someone. So- nice clear info on who does what and how to contact them, but not too many complicated graphics so it doesnt eat ink. That also should be fairly straightforward to update as needed how about written up as an article so it can be exported as a pdf an be printed out. Then a new one written up bi annually? sally_in_wales

That sounds sensible, would make it easy to find too hopefully Very Happy Nell Merionwen

That sounds sensible, would make it easy to find too hopefully Very Happy

I'll start a new thread.
Nell Merionwen

Only £5 from four figures *runs around doing happy dance* pookie

Only £5 from four figures *runs around doing happy dance*

There you go! Very Happy
Nell Merionwen

There you go! Very Happy OMG OMG OMG! Thank you thank you thank you x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
*hyperventilates slightly*
pookie

There you go! Very Happy OMG OMG OMG! Thank you thank you thank you x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
*hyperventilates slightly*

hello1
Nell Merionwen

BA is chuckling at me Smile 12Bore

BA is chuckling at me Smile
He's not the only one! Laughing Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Home Home Home Home Home