Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
joy123

message disappearing

I placed an advert on traders forum, I had an email stating there was a message and when i went back on the advert and the message had dissapeared can you tell me what has happened
Chez

Probably the person who posted it or PM'd you deleted it before you logged in.

Welcome! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself and what you get up to?

wave
wipka84

Re: message disappearing

joy123 wrote:
I placed an advert on traders forum, I had an email stating there was a message and when i went back on the advert and the message had dissapeared can you tell me what has happened

Is there a comma missing from this? Should it read:

joy123 wrote:
I placed an advert on traders forum, I had an email stating there was a message and when i went back on, the advert and the message had dissapeared can you tell me what has happened

If its your message and advert, perhaps you might need to get permission from one of the admin/mods to place an advert.

Welcome to the site by the way and good luck with whatever your trading. None of this message is meant to be pedantic, just trying to help.
Jonnyboy

PM sent.
joy123

:Hi i am a small pig farmer who lives between ilfracombe and barnstaple and we rear rare breed pork, I look after all the animals and my other half is a livestock driver and drives all over the country transporting animals.

All our pigs are outdoor reared and fed a diet of vegetables and protein mix.

I am a grandmother to two grandchildren and my daughter lives on a big mixed livestock farm nearby.

My grandchildren love coming to see the pigs, i look forward to talking to people on this website

regards Joy
Chez

We're almost neighbours!
Nick

As Jesus said, everyone is your neighbour.
Chez

Jesus doesn't pop in to milk your goats whilst you're away, though.
Jamanda

Welcome to the site from another nearly neighbour hello2
alison

welcome from your nearest forum neighbour!
mihto

Welcome from another Granny! Laughing
joy123

pig farming

its very nice to hear from people that live close by and also from people that are far away (Norway) thanks for the welcome
Chickem

Hello! hello2
from another nearly neighbour!
joy123

pigs pigs pigs!

We have had a busy week, three of our gilts farrowed this week, Our middle white had 14, our two sandy blacks had eight each so far so good no mishaps.

The little Middle whites are so cute!
sean

14? Shocked
Jamanda

Re: pigs pigs pigs!

joy123 wrote:
We have had a busy week, three of our gilts farrowed this week, Our middle white had 14, our two sandy blacks had eight each so far so good no mishaps.

Photos? Very Happy
Pilsbury

Re: pigs pigs pigs!

Jamanda wrote:
joy123 wrote:

Photos? Very Happy

welcome and you get used to not mentioning baby anything without photos to post, it is a certainty you will be asked for them especially if you say they are cute Very Happy
joy123

Yes poor woman had fourteen, i feel sorry for her, but she is happy as "pig in muck" and they are all good sized piglets and very lively, for a first litter she has done really well
ros

Hello and welcome from one would-be neighbour that can't get property prices to work out Sad
joy123

I will take some photos and work out how to post them on here in the next couple of days
judith

joy123 wrote:
I will take some photos and work out how to post them on here in the next couple of days

I look forward to seeing them.

And OSB pork is Very Good Indeed!
joy123

Can anyone tell me how I post photos on here thanks

Joy
Pilsbury

open a post reply box and there is attach file in green at the bottom, click on that and it brings up a new box, click browse and find the pic you want to post and double ckick it and a link apperes, click attach file again if you want more than 1 pic and repeat, when done click submit and they will be uploaded, it helps to shrink the file size if you can or load as thumbnails.
there is a thread on how to which someone will post Laughing
Bernie66

If you look in "attaching images", about 20 threads below this one go site guidelines it should help. If not shout and a techie competent will assist when online.
joy123

joy123

joy123

joy123

joy123

Sorry pictures not very good battery on camera was going will try to get some more tommorow of the other litters, my granddaughter was dying to see them and wanted to have a cuddle, have you spotted the odd one out, we took one of the runts from the Middle White who had fourteen and put it with the sandy black, she is such a good mum, accepted it straight away.

Thanks for the info on how to download pictures
Bernie66

cute bacon. Smile
joy123

They will be one day!
vegplot

Chez wrote:
Jesus doesn't pop in to milk your goats whilst you're away, though.

He does if you live in Mexico.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home