Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> IT Matters
Pilsbury

mobile 0hone upgrade, phone choices...

So i need a new phone, mine is done for.
I have spoken to my provider and the phones I can have on my contract are
Galaxy ace 4 £29.99
HTC desire 510. £40
Nokia lumier 735. £50

This is to keep my unlimited data and texts as they no longer do a tariff with them.
I pay £15 a month for my contract which I think is a bargain so I need to pick between these.
I have a galaxy ace now which I like but the memory is to small now, even with a SD card but do people have recommendations or warnings about any of these phones please.
dpack

in nearly 30 yrs ive only had 4 phones ,my advice is keep it simple and robust Laughing
stumbling goat

in nearly 30 yrs ive only had 4 phones ,my advice is keep it simple and robust Laughing

Seconded, I had an HTC Desire Z smart phone. Have gone back to a Nokia 2630. The smart phone was smarter than I was and I could not use it to anywhere near it's full potential.

sg
Pilsbury

Well thanks for your reply but its going to be a choice between these 3, my last phone lasted well andi could do most of what I needed to on it, its just that as the apps get bigger the internal memory gets a bit small, the one I have now has 156 mb and the others all have around 4 GB so they should last me a while I hope.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> IT Matters
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home