Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Midland Spinner

Mobile Browsing

The "new posts" button is dangerously close to the "turn mobile browsing off" button. Is there any was to separate them pretty please?
Jamanda

I didn't know we had a turn mobile browser off button Embarassed Where is it? (You'll be waiting for BFA to actually do anything).
Rob R

Ahhh, that's a button, I never realised Embarassed I'd been going into Who's online > Forum Index > View Latest Posts - now I feel very stupid. Embarassed
Jamanda

Ahhh, that's a button, I never realised Embarassed I'd been going into Who's online > Forum Index > View Latest Posts - now I feel very stupid. Embarassed

Who's on line is next to latest posts isn't it?
Rob R

Not on the mobile version, I usually use it with mobile browsing switched off, when I'm on wifi, but out & about it's sometimes quciker to use the mobile browsing version. It does tend to flick from one to the other sometimes too, even without me switiching it on/off.
Nick

Smile how many extra clicks, Rob?

You just need control over your thumbs.
Rob R

I can't use thumbs on this screen, it'd click several links at once.
Barefoot Andrew

*adds to todo list*
A.
Midland Spinner

*adds to todo list*
A.

Thanks BA Smile

It's not a high priority, but last night I was in an area with low signal, accidentally hit the 'turn off mobile browsing' because on my phone the screen's so small that they nearly overlap and had to wait ages and ages for the page to finish loading, just so that I could turn mobile browsing back on again.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home