Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
tahir

More illustrations....

We've got another two kids books that need illustrations, anybody fancy a go?

(For those that don't know we're writing some kiddies books that can be downloaded and printed at home)
ian1

if there's not a lot of pressure timewise, i will have a go
tahir

ian1 wrote:
if there's not a lot of pressure timewise, i will have a go

Pressure? Laughing

We don't know the meaning of the word. I'll put you in the group the one I'd like you to loojk at is Let's Dig Holes
Tara

Hello. I'm new here and am able to do illustrations if you need any more help.
sean

Oooh yes please. Tahir'll talk to you on Monday because I can't remember who's doing what at the moment.
jema

Tara wrote:
Hello. I'm new here and am able to do illustrations if you need any more help.

Wonderful Smile
barefoot_boo

That would be great, thanks Tara. Smile
Tara

OK - just send me a PM if I can help.
tahir

Hi tara, haven't managed to catch up from my weekend away yet, I'll be giving you access to the Kids section in a mo, see you there (it's just another forum section)
2steps

what kind of pics do you want? realistic or cartoon? I could have a go
sean

Right, you're in too. Tomorrow when Tahir sees this anyway.
Is there any chance of getting this lot up for our 'birthday week' to go with Jonnyboy's shopping stuff?
Tara

When is that?
sean

Our 'birthday' is October 28th, I think. If we could get some of the children's stuff up in that week it would be nice, I think. But I'm aware that everybody is doing this in their spare time so don't feel that there's any pressure. I'd much rather we put up something good than rushing to meet an arbitrary deadline.
Tara

I'm doing one a day so far, so I should hopefully get it finished by then.
tahir

Thanks Tara
Tara

Things got a bit hectic and I'm not sure if I can do it after all. Not by the 28th, anyway. I still have 5 to do. Just thought I would let you know in case this is a problem...
tahir

Tara wrote:
Things got a bit hectic and I'm not sure if I can do it after all. Not by the 28th, anyway. I still have 5 to do. Just thought I would let you know in case this is a problem...

Don't worry, in your own time Wink

Look forward to seeing them whenever you're ready
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home