Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Make Your Own/DIY
Nell Merionwen

more soap

The top is orange, mango and calendula and the bottom is rose.
jamanda

I reckon this pretty much answers the question in the thread currently adjacent to it "Downsizer, what's the crack?"
gardening-girl

Soap envy here.
Mine never looks so pretty.
Nell Merionwen

Soap envy here.

My first soaps were Not Pretty Wink in fact they were vile. My very first soap looked like oats covered with toffee Smile
jamanda

But they look lovely now! I love the posh moulds. Mine gets put in old passata cartons usually. Much less stylish!
Nell Merionwen

But they look lovely now! I love the posh moulds. Mine gets put in old passata cartons usually. Much less stylish!
No more functional though. Pringles tins make excellent moulds Wink Mistress Rose

I save cream pots for candle moulds. They work quite well.

Talking of odd looking things. Some people I know wanted to do dip candles and decided to add lavender to smell nice. Problem was, they hadn't made dip candles before and were cooling them in a draghty room. Result looked, as they admitted, rather like bent carrots covered with mouse droppings. Very Happy

Sorry, afterthought. They look lovely Nell.
Barefoot Andrew

Soap envy here.
My first soaps were Not Pretty Wink in fact they were vile. My very first soap looked like oats covered with toffee Smile

It looked good - just like more of a confection than a soap Wink
A.
12Bore

Soap envy here.

A.
Could be sold in a decorative ice cream cone?
Nell Merionwen

Soap envy here.

A.
Could be sold in a decorative ice cream cone? it didn't bend, more a chunky wafer. 12Bore

Soap envy here.

A.
Could be sold in a decorative ice cream cone? it didn't bend, more a chunky wafer.
Laughing but still a marketing ploy Wink
Barefoot Andrew

With all the oats it contained, more a chunky chafer.
A.
Shan

A little bit of re-branding and the chunky chafer becomes an exfoliation bar. Wink 12Bore

A little bit of re-branding and the chunky chafer becomes an exfoliation bar. Wink
Like that, thinking outside the box - roughage for smoothage! Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Make Your Own/DIY
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home