Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property
mochyn

Motor insurance

Which company does the best deals? Got to re-insure the Landrover...
Nick

No idea, but Swinton, as a broker, beat everyone else when I wanted a quote.
vegplot

We use A Plan http://www.aplan.co.uk/
TheGrange

i found adrian flux insured many cars/vans/high performance/etc that were not 'off the peg' style insurance needs very competitively
mochyn

Thanks for those, chaps: I'll get on to them.

You're all wonderful! Laughing
Gervase

We've used a mixture - RAC, AA and NFU. Have to say that NFU is cheapest, and we'll be putting everything onto them ere long.
baldybloke

Usually phone around every other year and nobody has been able to match Kwik Fit on price. But it does depend on type and age of vehicle and the area you live in. Worth a call though.
Bernie66

confused.com worked for me, not a landrover I hasten to add.
Silas

Bernie66 wrote:
confused.com worked for me, not a landrover I hasten to add.

me too.
Nell Merionwen

Nick wrote:
No idea, but Swinton, as a broker, beat everyone else when I wanted a quote.

i took out swinton when oh left and it war £32 a month. however then i couldn't find my certificate for no claims and found out that he had used it as it was a joint policy. suddenly my ins went up to £119 a month. so when i bought marlena i switched to insure your motor. (on line people) they have all the doings in the policy and it is only £37 a month and only £50 exess. also i found them on confuse.com. had a look at the quote (£47) and then turned the computer off. they than rang me and asked why i hadn't taken the policy. and could they better their offer ergo £37. woo. i recomend them they were wonderful Wink
pricey

0800 072 445 0 ,thats just for Landies though Wink
mochyn

We went with NFU Mutual: got the insurance considerably cheaper than our original quote. Thanks again, Gervase: you coming to Builth on Saturday?
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home