Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
jema

Must be doing something right...

Just had someone post this on myfreeforum.org Smile

Quote:

I have to say, this is probably the best site ever (not just for free forums) but of any site that I've ever found.

Great support, unobtrusive adverts, absolute freedom in terms of templates and absolute control over what you want.

My forum turns 2 years old in 8 days and though we've slowed down since the book series it is based on has ended, we're still going strong and I find the process of editing the layout extremely enjoyable. It took me a looong time to figure out the web pages (though now I know it I realise that it's actually rather easy) but the amount of html I've learned is amazing! I started out knowing the basic bold, italics and underline, and now I'm so much better.

So here's to myff, the greatest site ever!
pookie

fantastic, Wink
sean

It's from a Harry Potter fan though, how valuable is it? Wink
gil

What great feedback to get ! Well done, jema ! Very Happy
judith

A well-deserved pat on the back.
Bodger

You aren't three bad Mart. thumbup
Jonnyboy

Damn, I thought it was only when everyone hated you that you knew you were doing something right.
Bodger

No one likes a winner. Very Happy
jema

Sorry can't resist:

Quote:

I am very late, but happy birthday MYFF!

I'm proud to say that I've been with MyFF for more than half of it's lifespan (over two years now!) and I could not be happier with the ease of use, the quality of the system and the quality of the support I have been getting. I have recommended MyFF to so many people because I have been so happy with my forum.

All over the net I see people complaining about their free forum hosts, and how they don't have great uptime, they provide bad support, too many ads, etc. Each time I see this, I just shake my head at my computer screen and think, "why would anyone use any host besides MyFF?"

So again, happy birthday MyFF, and I hope you never die!
jamanda

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
You have every right to feel pleased with yourself!
Barefoot Andrew

Sounds like Jema's round to me Wink
A.
Nick

Barefoot Andrew wrote:
Sounds like Jema's round to me Wink
A.

He is.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home