Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Make Your Own/DIY
mrsnesbitt

My new garden inspiration cards

Do you like them?
mrsnesbitt

all the art work/ photographs are my own
Bernie66

Yes I do, its a pity you can't get them into local garden centres where the people who will appreciate them most will see them- or can you?
Gertie

Good idea, Bernie66.

As well as local garden centres we have a number of 'trendy'* shops round our way that sell furnishings, greetings cards and so on. Worth even having a look to see if you can display them on a sale or return basis.

* Well by South Yorkshire's standards, that is!!!
Bernie66

Any local craft fairs round your neck of the woods? I know it's there that i tend to buy the type of card that you are making. Handmade cards are not cheap anywhere so do not undervalue your time and effort and underprice them !
Bugs

Mrs N, I'm sure you do this, but - do you put a tag on the back of the cards with a link to your website/email/phone whatever so that anyone who gets your little works of art, can easily get in touch to order their own - you know "Original work by Mrs N, also available wedding stationery and bespoke designs www.mrsnesbittslovelycards.com email MrsN@mrsnesbittslovelycards.com" etc?

Especially on the grounds that people might sit down at the computer these days to send thank you emails for cards?
nettie

Ahh they're lovely, Mrs N.
cab

They're both really pretty, especially the second one.
tahir

Looking good MrsN
ButteryHOLsomeness

pure dead brilliant so they are!

i also prefer the second one, very eye catching Very Happy
nora

Great cards, I like the balance between the wording and the pictures. Well done!!
hardworkinghippy

...very nice Mrs N! Smile
Blue Sky

These cards are wonderful ... you ought to contact Royal mail and make them a proposition for stamps! some of the stuff they are coming up with lately is absolute rubbish ... they need something like this to get them back on track
moogie

Smashing Mrs N. Really good.
marzdragon

very nice. what is the plant in the first one? I can almost smell the grape hyacinth on the second one. beautiful!
SparklyWellies

Love them Mrs. N
mochyn

Lovely cards, Denise. Let me know if you want any pics of more plants/ gardens: I'm compiling a flora of the wild plants on our land.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Make Your Own/DIY
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home