Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Livestock and Pets
Cathryn

Neat

but personally I still favour the nest box!

sean

Interesting system of gutters... Wink
tahir

I like the way they've been camouflaged by the shrubbery, another couple of years and those gutters will be invisible
sean

You can tell that a lot of thought's gone into it all. Design, installation, maintenance...
tahir

The slate contrasts nicely, shame it'll be obscured soon
Cathryn

I believe it's actually pre Jack. Obviously a family trait. Smile

It will all be gone soon. I'm on a promise and met some very nice men today from Thornton Engineering. They are not on that site though Tahir. The one in your signature.

I didn't bring up my serious concerns about the house martins and hens nests and how cross both are going to be about being evicted for a year. (The house martins rebuilt this year after the trauma of a new roof on the house which left them homeless for awhile.)
Jamanda

Some thing about the name Thornton's just inspires confidence it has to be said.
alison

Some thing about the name Thornton's just inspires confidence it has to be said.

That and 2 1/2 stone! Wink Mind you Thorntons in Barnstaple has closed, so I think I may be disappointed and not get my usual stash of truffles this year.

Oh sorry, wrong Thorntons!
Jamanda

That and 2 1/2 stone! Wink Mind you Thorntons in Barnstaple has closed, so I think I may be disappointed and not get my usual stash of truffles this year.

Has it? Shocked
tahir

You like Thorntons? Can't stomacch the stuff, sooooo sweet and cloying Jamanda

Hotel Chocolat haven't tendered to do Cathryn's gutters though. Cathryn

I agree, much nicer chocolate to be had. (Anywhere really but anything imported by Lidl beats it easily. Wink ) Cathryn

Hotel Chocolat haven't tendered to do Cathryn's gutters though.

Good grief, we haven't got that far. There's just been a lot of muttered warnings. However I think we might have some idea before Christmas day. Is this a good or bad thing?

Words like commercial biomass have been thrown around as well.
Nell Merionwen

anything from lidl, or anywhere else is better than American chocolate. puke_r
I quite like divine chocolate.
Jamanda

I like Lindt for mainstream stuff. Or Co-op own brand. alison

Has it? Shocked

Apparently. I haven't been into Barnstaple town centre for a while
joanne

I love how this has turned into a thread about the various different merits of chocolate brands! tahir

In the best tradition of downsizer...
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Livestock and Pets
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home