Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry
leggy

New levels of poultry advertising

is this nessasary (sp) Really ? Surprised

http://www.birdtrader.co.uk/blatfarm_for_poultry_amp_pets/advert/313117

An I know I'm now helping their publicity propaganda machine.
TTouch Homestead

How cheesy...more realistic would be multiple big globs of runny duck poop, a few scratches from baby duck toenails as they hurl themselves into the unknown from a great height Laughing
Bodger

Not necessary but very nice thumbup Do you think that they have any dimple breasted turkeys? Rolling Eyes
Bodger

Re: New levels of poultry advertising

is this nessasary (sp) Really ? Surprised

http://www.birdtrader.co.uk/blatfarm_for_poultry_amp_pets/advert/313117

An I know I'm now helping their publicity propaganda machine.

They obviously need all the support that they can get. Laughing
Bebo

Maybe the next advert will be targetting their female customers and we'll have some chicks perched on a dick.
Bodger

How many chicks do you reckon? Rolling Eyes
Bebo

Depends on who they get to model for them I suppose. You volunteering?
Bodger

Not a chance! Shocked My wife says that I can't have anymore chicks and with my luck, I'd probably catch red mite anyway. Rolling Eyes
leggy

Laughing
foggy

I've bought 10.
leggy

I've bought 10.

Ten what lol.
12Bore

Not a chance! Shocked My wife says that I can't have anymore chicks and with my luck, I'd probably catch red mite anyway. Rolling Eyes
Creosote and vaseline should sort that out...in fact, Chez was thinking about supplying a kit...
Pilsbury

I'm sorry, I thought that was the standard way of transporting chicks, after all the number of times I hear of chicks being stuffed Into bras on this forum alone is enough to make you think its normal Bebo

For any of you worrying about volunteering for the chicks on dicks photo-shoot, I've got some quail eggs to pop in the incubator. That should stop any feelings of inadequacy. alison

For any of you worrying about volunteering for the chicks on dicks photo-shoot, I've got some quail eggs to pop in the incubator. That should stop any feelings of inadequacy. Laughing Laughing Laughing tim_and_nicky

lol Laughing leggy

For any of you worrying about volunteering for the chicks on dicks photo-shoot, I've got some quail eggs to pop in the incubator. That should stop any feelings of inadequacy.
Are they jumbo quail?
Lol.
Bebo

Cockturnix.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home