Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Ronnie

I think that a "new posts since last visit" button would rock. It's what I use to navigate most forums. I suspect the lack of this facility is what has kept me away from this lovely place.

Apologies if this has been brought up 100 times before.

All the best
sean

There is a latest posts button at the top (and indeed bottom) of your screen. Or do you want something different from that?
Ronnie

No, Sean - I'm an idiot

Just found it Embarassed
RichardW

sean wrote:
There is a latest posts button at the top (and indeed bottom) of your screen. Or do you want something different from that?

But as was discussed used when the "real" "posts since last visit" button was removed. Its just not the same. Almost every other forum has one but this one.
sean

It is effectively the same if you only visit occasionally. Personally I like this system better anyway as it means that things don't disappear from latest posts if I log on from a different computer or whatever.
Rob R

sean wrote:
It is effectively the same if you only visit occasionally. Personally I like this system better anyway as it means that things don't disappear from latest posts if I log on from a different computer or whatever.

Or when you log out and your spouse logs in. Although they change colour if they've looked at them, it's still good that they're listed.
Jamanda

Spouse???!!! Shocked Is there something you've neglected to tell us Rob?
Rob R

I was thinking of you & sean...
jema

ooh which one in particular? Does Nats know?
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home