Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
chez

New website design is done

Lorraine getting her website looking so pretty has motivated me to revamp my own. It's here http://greenmeadowpoultry.co.uk/ and all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome.

I'm not sure I've got the image placement in the header right - on smaller screens the top-right menu is over the head of the chicken, thus making it difficult to read; I'm going to have a look at that when the house isn't full of wet children.
Bodger

Looks good to me. Very Happy
dpack

very crisp and tidy,easy to navigate and full of useful info re what you do and why

well done maam
madcat

Looking good.

Out of curiousity and conforming to species stereotype I have to ask how you get a house full of wet children?
chez

They were in charge of the hosepipe during van washing. Leo took all his clothes off in order to keep them dry, leaving them in a small, tidy pile that got drenched. Nenna kept hers on. Even her saddle-bags on either side of her walker were full of water Smile
Lorrainelovesplants

Happy Mothers Day! Laughing Laughing
Lorrainelovesplants

Re the website, I think it looks great, except the header - I think the tufty tail bit is a bit distracting and the hen looks cross. havnt you got a happy looking hen?

Apart from this awful criticism I love it! Laughing
chez

It's a cockerel. I'm not buying any stock from you, now Smile. I will see what I can dig out. I rather like him, though - he looks like my grandma.
Nicky cigreen

website looking good
chez

website looking good

Thank you for not criticising the emotional state of my chickens. Laughing
dpack

Laughing
Nicky cigreen

website looking good

Thank you for not criticising the emotional state of my chickens. Laughing

Laughing he does look grumpy - but in a cute sort of way Smile
jamanda