Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Grow Your Own
Chez

NorthernMonkeyGirl is a dirty enabler ...

She just took me to the garden centre and I bought plants with no actual use other than looking pretty and smelling nice. But yay! Lavender! Clematis! Roses!
sean

Did you bring them home in an Audi A3 or a VW Polo?
Chez

I'm not sure. But it smelled really, really nice.
Nick

Then it was an Audi.
NorthernMonkeyGirl

You are still all rotten.
Beauty is a function!
Alo te lavenderis going under the bedroom window to knock everyone out by 7pm...
Mistress Rose

Chez, she didn't make you buy the plants, but agree it was a bit rotten if she know you are susceptible. At least they should grow for years and give you pleasure for a long time, so worth while. Laughing
wellington womble

I like lavender. And roses. There are worse pretties to buy (at least they don't need dusting)
gregotyn

It is surprising how some people react to gunpoint, Mistress Rose-buy these plants or the tyres get it!
Shan

Lavender and rose petals are both useful in culinary exploits. Clematis....pffff... I have managed to kill every single one I have ever planted.
dpack

lavender is functional not frippery ,medicine,flavouring,food for pollinators etc etc etc .

roses are functional, security hedge, medicine,flavouring,food(super high vit c in the hips),food for pollinators etc etc .

clematis is functional,medicine ,food for pollinators

a splendid selection of useful plants ,donít listen to em they just didnít know what a good practical choice those were Wink
frewen

What he said Smile
BahamaMama

Ditto Smile
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Grow Your Own
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home