Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
candyknitter

Not quite a new member

Hello,
I've looked at this site many times and posted before but I realise I never formally introduced myself.
My name is Candy and I live in a London suburb with my hubby and 2 of our 3 kids (eldest is at uni). I always wanted to move out to the countryside and have a smallholding so 15 years ago I read every book I could find and kept telling people "next year" but it still hasn't happened yet!
We grow herbs at home (I've been studying herbalism for 2 years now) and have 3 small veg patches which have been a bit hit and miss. I Love cooking and baking, and this year we made our own cider, fruit vodkas and gins. I'm also mad about knitting and collect vintage books/mags.
Anyway, hi to all and I look forward to getting to know you better Smile
Went

Hello Candy - welcome Very Happy
Barefoot Andrew

Welcome Candy Very Happy

And too everyone else new. I've been rubbish at the welcome threads lately Embarassed
A.
Nature'sgrafter

hello candy Keep dreaming it took us a while but dreams can come true
Lloyd

Hello Candy and welcome to a great and diverse forum. I've been drifting in and out of Downsizer seemingly forever but keep coming back. Keep the dream and be the change in your life you want to see as Ghandi said.
Chez

Welcome! wave
Green Rosie

Bonjour from France Very Happy
Nell Merionwen

Hello from a fellow herby. Where are you studying?
12Bore

Howdo, welcome in to DS hello2
Jamanda

Hello there Very Happy
Nicky Colour it green

welcome Smile
mousjoos

Another bonjour from France
mochyn

Croeso from mid-Wales. It's quite fun here Smile
candyknitter

Thank you for the lovely welcome! I've replied to Nell through pm, but in case anyone else near London is interested in Herbalism I studied at The Mary Ward Centre. Off to have a good read on the boards now!
sgt.colon

Hello and welcome. Smile
Spruengli

Welcome!! Very Happy
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home