Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Recipes, Preserving, Homebrewing
tahir

NeilK's Online Recipe Resource

Please find below a link to NeilK's brilliant online recipe resource from the River Cottage Forum, feel free to browse and if you like you can register and add your own:

http://www.learningindustries.com/nrk/recipes/
mrsnesbitt

Cheers Tahir!

Denise
Lloyd

Why cant we have our own "Recipe Book" as a seperate topic here?....then we can all send in our favourites.
tahir

We can all add to it, Neil's a Downsizer too Wink
jema

Madman wrote:
Why cant we have our own "Recipe Book" as a seperate topic here?....then we can all send in our favourites.

tis all part of collaboration between sites. There are some things that are kind of intrinisic to our core idea of what the site is about, and for those things we need "ownership and control" otherwise we cannot be said to be running our own site.

For others, recipes, diy, strict self sufficiency for example, we have a keen interest, but they are not central and hence we should look to a circle of good sites for mutual benefit.

jema
Becki

Looks good! Very Happy
Rob R

jema wrote:
For others, recipes, diy, strict self sufficiency for example, we have a keen interest, but they are not central and hence we should look to a circle of good sites for mutual benefit.

jema

You are all quite welcome to make suggestions towards Rosewood Farms Recipe Resource on my own site- I now have permission to use HFW recipes (which is lucky, as many of my favourites come from his books) but I'd like to add some more ideas from customers & contributors.
Mad Dad

Looks good... I've added it to my favourites... Very Happy
doctoral

Rob R wrote:
jema wrote:

jema

You are all quite welcome to make suggestions towards Rosewood Farms Recipe Resource on my own site- I now have permission to use HFW recipes (which is lucky, as many of my favourites come from his books) but I'd like to add some more ideas from customers & contributors.

I just had a look at your website - thank God for people like you. Keep up the good work - Alan
sean

It's gorn.
Penny Outskirts

Sad
Cathryn

Haven't seen that Penny around here for ages. Go on, own up. Smile

(Good to see you sweetie.)
Penny Outskirts

Work ... work and more work Very Happy

Got to love the credit crunchie jobbie - means you can't have people what does anymore Sad
tahir

Yup, I spoke to Neil earlier this year and he said he'd put it back up, but he ain't. I posted loads of recipes on there Sad
Barefoot Andrew

Sad Guessing he's short of hours-in-day.
A.
chez

Any news on this? It had a fantastic beer recipe on it ...
tahir

No news unfortunately
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Recipes, Preserving, Homebrewing
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home